The world is reaching new heights with regard to skin-care products. More technological advancements are leading to better products for our skin. While the world is moving fast, Korean skincare companies are moving more quickly. They place skincare at a high level and give skin the topmost priority. So it should not be a surprise that they have such immaculate skin and they seem like they don’t age, at all. The best Korean moisturizer is one product that serves as a complete skincare solution.
- Top 10 Best Korean Moisturizer in 2021
- 1 – I’m From Mugwort Cream – Korean Moisturizer (Best Pick 🥇)
- 2 – Laneige Water-Based Moisturizing Cream
- 3 – Nature Republic Aqua Combined Cream
- 4 – Meebak Natural All Day Face Moisturizer
- 5 – Klairs Moisture Enriched Smooth Cream
- 6 – Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care Moisturizing Cream
- 7 – Mizon Snail Repair Black Cream
- 8 – COSRX No Oil Super Moisturizing Lotion
- 9 – Nature Republic Aloe Vera Based Korean Moisturizer
- 10 – Suxxess Face Revitalizing Korean Cream
- Best Korean Moisturizer Buying Guide
- Why Are Korean Beauty Products Better And Preferred?
- Things That Should Be Considered Before Buying The Best Korean Moisturizer
- What Is The Korean Skincare Routine, And How Vital Is A Moisturizer In It?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Top 10 Best Korean Moisturizer in 2021
Skin specialists and Dermatologists have often helped us in understanding the necessary ingredients of our skin and with their useful tips we have selected the top 10 best Korean moisturizers for dry skin/all skin types which will help you to choose the best for your skin.
1 – I’m From Mugwort Cream – Korean Moisturizer (Best Pick 🥇)
I’m From Mugwort has designed a précised moisturizing BB cream that can lock the moisture for 26 hours. Highly suitable for healthy and dry skin specifically. The prime function of the product is to maintain the supple texture of the skin by producing ample hydration to the skin pores. Many of our dry skin face different challenges like skin sagging, early age fine lines, or even acne issues.
Intense hydration and deep cleansing effect of this Korean moisturizer can soothe your skin, removing all the hazards. Natural plant extracts like apothecary herbs such as comfrey leaf are blended in the composition for maximum hydration and healing. Dermatologists have tested the white cream as a safe product without containing any sulfate, paraben, phthalates, petrolatum, dyes, or fragrances.
- Moisturize lock till 26 hours
- Ideal for healthy and dry skin
- Skin suppleness
- Dermatologists tested
- White in color
- Free of sulfate, paraben, phthalates, petrolatum, dyes or fragrances
- Gets soaked in easily
- Lightweight in nature so blends well with skin
- Enhances the skin texture
- Fights against acne and pimples effectively
- Properly hydrates the dry and combined skin types without any thick residue
- Extreme strong fragrance
- Few users have felt a tingling sensation with red spots on their skin after using it.
2 – Laneige Water-Based Moisturizing Cream
No products found.
Laneige Water-Based Moisturizing Cream is an excellent way to revitalize your skin. Due to dehydration, our skin looks dull and damaged. Fine lines and wrinkles become more visible. The moisturizer continuously maintains the hydration deep inside the skin pores. Essential minerals like zinc, magnesium, etc. present in the cream help to transform your dull skin to a better version.
Biogen technology-induced in the solution helps to lock the hydration for a more extended period. Olive Squalene provides strength to the skin cells and tissues. Dermatologists have tested the composition and claimed it ideal for dry skin.
- Suitable for dry skin
- Removes fine lines and aging symptoms
- Hydrates well
- Zinc, magnesium, etc. present
- Biogen technology found
- Dermatologists tested
- Reduces the acne and pimples effectively
- Calms and soothes skin without forming any residue
- For clearing any dark patches or spots, the cream works excellent
- Few skin types have faced skin irritation due to the energetic essence of the product
- Too much costly as compared to other similar moisturizers
- Some users experienced a lack of water retention
3 – Nature Republic Aqua Combined Cream
No products found.
Nature Republic Aqua Combined Cream is an advanced moisturizing cream which creates a shield layer on your skin to prevent from any damage. Polynesia Lagoon water is the primary ingredient in this water-based cream which locks the skin hydration to the maximum level till 24 hours. Thirty plant extracts from the ocean are also involved while manufacturing this product. These plant extracts keep your skin nourished and healthy. Being weightless, it is suitable for combination skin types.
- Hydration locks till 24 hours
- Polynesia Lagoon water content
- Plant extracts
- Ideal for combination skin types
- The lightweight cream hydrates your skin correctly and stays longer without leaving a messy residue
- A subtle aroma which can keep you refreshed
- Protein content from the marine extracts nourishes the dead and dull skin
- Few dry skin types have experienced patchy experience after applying it over makeup. When used without makeup, the product failed to moisturize well
- If you are allergic to a little strong smell, you may not like the cream.
4 – Meebak Natural All Day Face Moisturizer
Meebak is a sophisticated brand for manufacturing amazing Asian beauty products. An all-day face moisturizer is a natural soothing solution for your dry/sensitive skin. We all have faced dry skin challenges like itchy flakes, fine lines, spots, redness, etc. Due to the presence of Centella Asiatica, any skin disturbance can be stopped easily.
Meebak moisturizer contains no harmful sulfate, paraben, and phthalates; hence, it can be used for all skin types. Ceramide and adenosine help in skin cell generation and repair process brilliantly. Constant moisture in your skin is locked by hyaluronic acid. Other enriched ingredients like Niacinamide and retinol works on skin texture improvement by reducing the wrinkles and other aging lines or spots. Overall a radiant younger skin can be easily derived by using it regularly.
- Every day using cream
- Best for dry skin/sensitive skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Moisturizes skin beautifully
- Centella Asiatica, Ceramide, Adesonine, Niacinamide and retinol content
- Hyaluronic acid present
- Skin texture improves
- Sulfate, paraben, and phthalates free
- A lightweight hydrating cream which can give you a soft skin instantly
- The mild aroma can please your mood and mind
- No greasy or sticky residue after using it
- Any skin irritation like rashes, spots, burns can be healed
- If used regularly it can reduce wrinkles, fine lines and even work on skin discoloration issue
- Brilliantly works on sensitive skin
- High end make up product which might be too high for your pocket
- According to few skin types, a heavy residue was found on their skin after applying
5 – Klairs Moisture Enriched Smooth Cream
Designed as complete moisture balancing cream for all skin types. Especially for all the dry and sensitive skins, lack of moisture causes all kinds of skin irritation. Klairs have uniquely designed their product to produce a significant amount of moisture to your skin pores. Redness, dry patches are easily smoothened and relieved by using this lightweight cream. Shea butter, ceramide 3 and lipidure are combined synchronically to improve your skin texture.
Vegan in nature and is safe to use. Once you start using it, a protective layer will be formed on your skin, which will help to protect your skin from any external damage. Yeast from beta glucan is infused smartly for the generation of new skin cells and repair the damaged pores. The easy absorbent feature makes your skin feel light without any pore-clogging and thick residue.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Works best for dry and sensitive skin
- Moisturizes considerably
- Shea butter, ceramide 3 and lipidure present
- No dry patches and redness
- Yeast from beta glucan infused
- Intensive hydration support for your super dry skin
- Large pores or any anti-aging lines can be treated well
- Produces a soothing effect on your irritable skin
- Radiant young skin is what you can derive by using it regularly
- Not much help for a few oily skin types. It resulted in oily patches and redness
- Quite expensive product as compared to other similar makeup moisturizers
6 – Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care Moisturizing Cream
Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care Moisturizing Cream is designed as an effective formula for getting radiant young skin. Concentrated snail mucin till 97.5% is used in the composition. It works far effective as compared to other mucin-based creams. An additional 72% of the structure contains Shea butter, jojoba oil, organic Aloe Vera, and vitamin E. All the organic products are blended to form an excellent humidification base on your skin. The natural moisturizing cream works firmly on your skin by reducing all kinds of spots and anti-aging lines. Mild massage with this white non-comedogenic cream everyday can give you a delicate textured skin full of brightness.
- Snail mucin (97% )
- Organic ingredients (72%) – like aloe, Shea butter, etc
- Moisturizes and cleans the skin well
- Treats the acne and anti-aging lines
- Skin texture improvement
- Skin elasticity and softening is enhanced smoothly
- Any skin peeling or dryness issue can be solved by regular application of the cream
- Brilliantly works on dark circles, fine lines, and spots. Gradually, blurs them.
- Dry and dehydrated skin can be significantly moisturized for an extended period in a day.
- Affordable product
- Few users have observed a pleasant smell of the product, after applying red patches and rashes have emerged.
- For some dry skin types, the greasy texture was experienced, and after some time it dried out completely. Moisturization was not successful.
7 – Mizon Snail Repair Black Cream
An extensive combination of black snail mucus (90%) – and black plant extracts (20) – has created a brilliant moistening all-day solution for every skin type. Mizon has designed this cream to deal with uneven skin tone issues, skin cell repair, and to reduce anti-aging lines.
The white cream formula gently hydrates your skin and also helps in skin tightening. Often it is seen many skin types suffer a lot from large pores and dehydration. The snail mucus takes care of those skin disorders brilliantly. The presence of adenosine, peptide, and vitamin can give you radiant young flawless skin.
- Dark Blackish snail mucus (90% –
- Black plant extracts (20 –
- Hydrates skin all-day
- Skin tightening
- Removes fine lines and wrinkles
- Generates new skin cells
- White in color
- Uneven skin tone is managed
- Vitamins present
- A soothing light cream for your skin
- Does not cause any unnecessary breakouts
- Lessor no fragrance present can prevent your skin from harmful rashes or allergy if you have sensitive skin
- An affordable product that can suit your budget.
- Easy to blend to get an all-day effect
- While reducing the large skin pores, the cream never results in pore-clogging.
- Few users have noticed if too much of this moisturizer is applied then it might result in skin dryness
- Some skin types have faced small breakouts on forehead area after using the cream for about 3-4 weeks
8 – COSRX No Oil Super Moisturizing Lotion
COSRX has formed this light lotion to treat any skin irritation. The hydrating nature of this lightweight lotion reaches the skin pores and locks the moisture. The vitamin combination saves your skin from any skin disorder. Willow bark water (70% – is included in the composition of the liquid which heals scars and spots quickly. Being oil-free and non-greasy, it never sticks on your make up. Whenever you are applying the lotion, you will see the natural and perfect blend of the moisturizing lotion can give you radiant, flawless skin.
Extremely favorable for oily/combination skin types as it absorbs the extra oil from your skin. Fights brilliantly against the unwanted acne or pimples without clogging any pores. Dermatologists have tested this hypoallergenic product. It is safe and is deprived of parabens. You can massage on your face and body regularly both as a day and night cream to get improved results.
- Radiant, smooth skin texture
- Locks hydration
- Willow bark water present (70% –
- Vitamins found
- Ideal for dry and combination skin
- Easy to blend
- Fights against acne, pimples safely
- Dermatologist tested
- Hypoallergenic in nature
- No pore-clogging
- When applied on your skin, you will see no stickiness on your skin surface
- Prevents your skin from unnecessary breakouts after using it.
- A pleasant lotion which can give a refreshing experience to you
- Easy to use
- Stays for a long time
- Continues to moisture your skin and you can get a silky smooth skin
- Helps in skin texture enhancement
- Few oily skin users have noticed the extreme greasy texture and super oily residue after using the cream. After continuing the usage, they even found a few breakouts on their skin.
- The presence of birch sap (willow bark water – results in no fragrance or aroma
9 – Nature Republic Aloe Vera Based Korean Moisturizer
Nature Republic’s full-body moisturizing cream is one of the most exceptional body care solutions amongst Korean beauty products. Aloe Vera (92% – is the primary ingredient that helps in soothing and healing any skin scars or spots brilliantly. Suitable for all skin types and you can use it on all the parts of your body like face, arms, legs even hair.
The rapid sponging up gel can easily lock the hydration of the skin resulting in a refreshing, smooth skin. Healthy nourishment is also produced by vitamin E and C blend in the composition. An essential function of this Korean moisturizing gel; is to protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Weightless in nature, stay for a long time on your skin without forming any unnecessary stickiness on your skin.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Full body moisturizing
- Heals any scars
- Californian Aloe Vera content (92% –
- Vitamin E and C combined
- Soothing Gel
- Easy to blend
- You can use the aloe-based cream as your make up primer under your make up
- The thin consistency of the gel-based product can stay on your skin without drying up
- Helps to remove rashes or redness due to the excellent calming nature of Aloe Vera
- Works wonderfully against any acne or pimples
- Few dry skin types have observed dry flakes peeling out from their skin after using it
- There is a light mild scent which can be compared to no aroma at all
- Breakouts were formed in some oily combination acne-prone skin. If you already have super acne-prone skin, then it is suggested to consult a doctor before using it.
10 – Suxxess Face Revitalizing Korean Cream
Suxxess Face Revitalizing Korean Cream is manufactured explicitly for dry skin types. The hypoallergenic, organic, and natural ingredients (sodium hyaluronate, Shea Butter, etc. – work fantastically to retain the skin moisture to 72 hours. Deep penetration of moisture through the skin cells without clogging any pores is the primary function of this Korean product.
Works great as an antioxidant and reduces any anti-aging lines. For dry skin, generally, it is observed that skin peeling or dry flakes pop out. When you start using this face cream, you will notice prominent changes in skin rejuvenation and overall skin health improvement. Sebum and ph level balance is firmly maintained by it. Vitamin extracts protect your skin from any harmful lights or pollution.
- Suitable for dry skin types
- Sodium hyaluronate & Shea butter content
- Skin rejuvenation
- No clogging pores
- Vitamins found
- Moisture retain
- Sebum and ph balance maintained
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- You can get a firm and flawless skin instantly after the single application
- Skin quality and texture improves
- The anti-aging lines and spots can be blurred out gradually
- No flakes or greasy texture forms after using it
- The smell of the cream is not that appealing
- Few dry skin users have experienced acne and pimples due to this Korean cream.
Moisturizing is an essential part of any skincare routine. Various creams and gels are available in the market to hydrate your skin. Before you invest in any Korean moisturizer, kindly check your skin type and the needs of your skin. For example, some people don’t prefer them and tend to go to tinted moisturizers. Ensure to go through all the reviews about the product you desire before purchasing.
Best Korean Moisturizer Buying Guide
Following the suit, all of the worlds are now accepting and demanding these Korean beauty products for their skin. One such demand is for Korean moisturizer. Korean place moisturizer as a high priority product on their skin regime and it is required to be used twice, once at the start of the day and once as a night cream at the end. Even for Korean products, there are a lot of options in the market, and you need to look for the best Korean moisturizer for your skin. There are points you must be confused about and things you are unaware of, read on to get more awareness about Korean products and moisturizers.
Why Are Korean Beauty Products Better And Preferred?
The first question that crosses everyone’s mind is why the Korean products? All the countries are good at making skincare products, so what’s unique about Korea is sticking with everyone so much that other companies have started replicating and making similar products too. Below are some of the points which will tell you why Korean products are considered so good:
The first thing about Korean products that you might notice is that they are very pocket-friendly. They are made and sold at unbelievable prices, and the world is still trying to catch up on how is that possible. Price is one of the reasons that Korean products are so popular as they can buy and consumed by everyone due to their affordability.
The Korean skin products have natural and very skin-friendly ingredients. You have options for all skin types. They use ingredients like green tea, which is so nourishing for the skin and rose water that hydrates the skin in the best way possible. Due to the variety of options in ingredients and for not having any harmful products, Korean products are loved by all. You won’t need to worry about the side effects on the skin if you choose the best Korean moisturizer for your skin.
What is the most basic expectation from a skincare product? The answer is that it should do its job and give the results. Korean products do just that. They work on the skin, and the results have proven to be glowing skin, and they make the skin feel smooth and fresh all the time. People want what works, and Korean products most definitely work the best. Results are the most crucial reason the Korean products are so popular
Koreans are completely into skincare, and they genuinely believe that someone is beautiful if they have fair skin. When you make products for something that is your priority, you tend to hit the bull’s eye. Koreans have seemingly hit the bull’s eye with regards to skincare, and we all want to be a part of it. Next time you wonder why the Korean products are so popular, think about the thoroughly amazing quality of skin Korean have.
Koreans are making complete use of technology. They are using high tech knowledge to figure out more skin-friendly and beneficial to skin products to use them and achieve even better results. There are so many products we know are good for skin, but it is difficult to apply or use them, and all people usually do is consume them to reap the benefits. Koreans are improvising to be able to make full use of that product.
Koreans are ahead of the curve with regards to skincare products. They have already made complete use of what everyone knows and are continually trying to strive for the next big thing. They are inventing things, and that is bound to give amazing results. They are looking for a good breakthrough and going by their zest; they might land up with something very innovative and efficient.
So if you were suspicious of how the sudden surge has arrived for these products, you could rest assured that it is for all the right reasons. The above pointers should ensure their authenticity, and you can now look to finding the best Korean moisturizer for combination skin or for any kind of skin.
Things That Should Be Considered Before Buying The Best Korean Moisturizer
You have seen above how Korean products are one of the best; now you need to understand more about the Korean moisturizers. As the Koreans are deeply invested in skincare, you will be spoilt for options when you check for these, and they will all seem very good and useful. So how to choose the product for your skin? The answer is you will need to consider below points for yourself and then make a pick:
No matter what part of your skin are you choosing the product for, your skin type will always be the first deciding factor. A moisturizer is applied on your skin all over, and hence, skin type should be unconsidered with utmost care and precision. You want a product that suits your skin. For example, if you have sensitive skin, you would wish to lightweight gels that suit them best.
If you have dry skin, it means your skin lacks moisture. This type of skin is the one that needs the moisturized the most. You would need to choose a moisturizer that provides intensive hydration to your skin. For dry skin, a moisturizer is nourishment that eventually helps to restore the form of skin and reduce the dryness.
Oily skin is responsible for a lot many skin issues like acne and blackheads. A lot of people believe that oily skin does not need moisturizing; it is wrong. All forms of skin need moisturizing. You need to choose a moisturizer that is in line with oily skin. It should not be heavy or contain any oil product in it.
Combination skin is a skin type where the person has a combination of both dry skin as well as oily skin. It has patches where some patches are dry, and the skin is oily for the rest of the patches. It is difficult to find the correct product for such type of skin as you need the best of both worlds. With the Korean product, this is possible. You can find q product that will make it the best Korean moisturizer for combination skin.
The second most important thing that needs to be considered is whether you have any skin issue and what type of moisturizer do you need to curb the skin issues and help with healing of the skin. For example, if you have acne, you need to check whether the moisturizer contains hyaluronic acid and what is the percentage of it as that would tell you whether it would suit or skin or not.
Protection against the sun is high up on the critical things for Korean skin care. You need your skin protected from the sun, more so if you have sensitive skin. However, the sun is harmful to all skin types, and SPF in the moisturizer is the need of the hour. You need to narrow down the searches by choosing only the moisturizer to have SPF in them and that too at the level which suits your skin type.
Korean products are more often than not chosen for their types and choice of ingredients. They make moisturizers with all the favorite products. You have to soften, and nourishing options like Shea butter and also have the raw ingredients like a familiar plant based or a beneficial flower extract. You merely need to read and find out which product will be good with terms of your subjective choice and skin
A moisturizer should be hydrating. The primary purpose of moisturizers is to provide nourishment and hydration to your skin, so you need to check that the product is capable of delivering intensive hydration based on your skin’s needs and whether it has proper ingredients that will mean it is a very hydrating moisturizer. This should be your first requirement if you have dry skin.
A price is a concern for most people. They need a pocket-friendly product. While most Korean products are on the remarkably lighter side of the pocket, you should still not make the decision based on the only price. Be conscious about the amount that you are being charged and match them with the benefits that are being provided to identify if the moisturizer is worth it.
This is more important when it comes to Korean products. Korean products are such a big hit that now even non-Korean companies and brands are attempting to make similar products. There is no assurance of whether they would work or not, you need to choose a brand with regards to the authenticity, and after reading a lot many numbers of user reviews about the product and brand.
Korean products are used making a lot of innovative ingredients and while for the most part they are known to be skin-friendly and very light, if you mainly have any allergies or side effects against any of the products, you need to make a note of that before you choose your product which you will be buying. The description and label should tell the full story and help you decide whether it will harm you in any way.
Tolerant Of Other Products
There are a lot of many skin products that you will use on your skin, before and after the moisturizer. Your moisturizer should not cause any issues by the mix of other products on the skin. On the contrary, your moisturizer should make the skin-tolerant and ready for other such treatments and products that you plan to apply. Do take note of this pointer before you zero down on one moisturizer.
Frequency Of Use
A lot of people moisturize their skin once, while some like to moisturize multiple times. The moisturizer should be capable of being applied multiple times if you want that. It should be light on skin and skin-friendly so that the numerous usages do not impact the skin adversely, in fact, it helps to make the skin better from within.
Women love an excellent fragrant moisturizer. They decide the moisturizer based on how it smells because it is going to be on our skin for a long time and we need a product that makes us smell good. So how does the moisturizer smell is pretty much an essential deciding factor and will also play a significant role in choosing the best Korean moisturizer for dry skin? The fragrance should be present naturally and not added on using artificial additives.
These are some of the pointers that make you completely aware of what all should be considered before you choose your moisturizer and how each pointer can affect your skin and why you should be conscious about all of these.
What Is The Korean Skincare Routine, And How Vital Is A Moisturizer In It?
As explained and mentioned above, Koreans have an intense and detailed skincare routine, and moisturizing is a big part of it. Koreans believe that skin should be well taken care of and provided with all the nourishment and pampering that is suitable for it. Let us take a look at the very famous Korean skincare routine, in brief, to identify how important moisturizing is:
The first step involves cleaning out all the oil and makeup off your skin. Oil cleanser is usually used at the end of the day to get rid of all the dirt, oil, makeup, and impurities that our skin attracted during the day. This will delay the occurrence of fine lines on your skin.
After the skin has been cleaned using the oil cleanser, you need to clean the skin with a water-based cleanser next. Oil-based cancer works on removing any excess oil on your skin, and a water cleanser cleans the skin for any additional impurities that might have been left out and also to make skin feel fresh
Skin needs to be exfoliated twice or thrice a week, depending upon your skin type and how much do you expose it to the external factors. Exfoliating your skin is a must to remove all dead skin cells so that the moisturizing can reach within your skin.
Toner is essential and should be applied to clean skin. It works on the skin and helps to close the pores that are open on the skin. Large open pores can cause a lot of skin problems, and toner fixes that problem from the root of it.
The essence is a hybrid of a toner and a serum and is usually applied on the skin to work on the complexion and toning of the skin. It is used to work on the anti-aging properties and make you look youthful. It works on the hydrate your complexion.
You need to understand that your face needs to relax and be pampered. The usage of sheet masks helps to provide your skin the pampering that it requires and also allows it to breathe and be relaxed after it’s application. We also have a great guide on the best Korean face mask available.
Most of us ignore eyes unless it starts showing a problem in the form of eye bags or dark circles. Eye cream is a daily eye care routine as per the Korean skincare routine so that the eyes stay and look fresh always.
The most crucial portion of skincare, which should also be done daily, is moisturizing your skin. The best Korean moisturizer for combination skin is chosen based on your skin type, and other specifications should be applied for a light cover to your skin and the all-day hydration purpose. The moisturizer should also be used at night before sleeping.
Last but not least, you need the protective coating over your moisturizer in the morning, in the case where your moisturizer does not have the SPF. The sun has harmful rays, and one should not step out without using sunscreen on their body. The impact of the sun can ruin the entire work done by all skin products and ruin the skin quality without sunscreen.
Frequently Asked Questions
How should you apply a moisturizer?
- First, you have to make sure the skin of your face is clean. Use a cleanser or face wash.
- Put a small amount (pea-sized) of moisturizer on your hands.
- Soften the moisturizer by warming it up with up a little by gently rubbing it between your hands.
- Dab the moisturizer on your face on the spots you feel need it most.
- Gently massage the moisturizer in your skin by using circular motions with the tips of your fingers.
- Let it sink in for a couple of minutes and you are ready to go.
What’s the best time to apply a moisturizer?
According to a recent study by dermatologists and university professors the best times to apply a moisturizer to your skin is in the morning, after taking a shower and just before you go to bed. Many professionals recommend you apply a moisturizer at least 1 or 2 times a day to get the best results.
Why should I go for Korean moisturizers
Korean people are very conscious when it comes to skin-care. They are known to use natural ingredients to create a healthy and younger-looking skin which lasts a lifetime. Korean beauty brands (also known als K-beauty brands) have been growing in the market and are real experts when it comes to hydration of the skin. Many celebrities like Lady Gaga and Olivia Palermo swear by using Korean moisturizers to keep their skin in great shape.
These are the steps that tell you about the most famous Korean skincare routine. One thing that is common and obvious is that your skin needs efforts to look flawless, and you must work on it. You need to make a choice for each product just like your best Korean moisturizer and apply them diligently to make your skin glow.
Plastic surgeon and IPL professional. Combining the best technologies with professional skills to help clients become happier.