Every woman on this earth quests for that perfect glowing makeup face. They apply various makeup products like foundation and concealer to hide all the blemishes and fine lines. But the impact that the Primer will give is unmatched. Primer can enhance the overall look that is derived using a foundation and other products. There are various formulas used for forming the best primer for dry skin available in the market.
If you are dry, then there are companies to help you by providing the solution that suits you. It is to be noted that dry skin has nothing to worry about as it is pretty standard. The only problem is that it can be uncomfortable at times. However, there are different primers developed with a target to deal with dry skin. Such Primers need to be applied with a moisturizing serum, so that skin stays hydrated for a longer duration and also has the intake of essential moistness. We will help you to find the best primers for dry skin that are on the market today.
- Top 10 Best Primer For Dry Skin
- 1 – e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Make-Up Primer
- 2 – Dermalogica Hydrating Primer
- 3 – The Sensual Skin Primer
- 4 – Marc Jacobs Beauty Covering Primer
- 5 – Make up Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer
- 6 – Smash Box Classic Foundation Primer
- 7 – Josie Maran Argan based Primer Drop
- 8 – Bare Minerals Hydrating Face Primer
- 9 – Becca Light Primer
- 10 – NYX Professional Hydra-Touch Primer
- Ultimate Guide On Best Primers For Dry Skin
- A Proper Way To Apply The Best Primer For Dry Skin
- Benefits Of Using The Best Primer For Dry Skin
- Things To Consider While Purchasing A Primer For A Dry Skin
- Few Questions And Answers To The Best Of Knowledge
Top 10 Best Primer For Dry Skin
Skin specialists & Cosmetic Dermatologist have often helped us in understanding the necessity of our skin and makeup. With their recommendation, we have selected the top 10 Best Primer For Dry Skin, which will help you to choose the best for your skin.
1 – e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Make-Up Primer
e.l.f Hydrating Make-Up Primer is a perfect base for your everyday makeup. Blend of grape and vitamin A, C, and E in the e.l.f primer can provide you a smoother and long lasting flawless skin instantly. The vegan, Peta certified E.l.f primer is suitable for everyone. It can firmly mix with your skin and reduce the skin pores to give you a brighter glowing effect.
E.l.f Hydrating Make-Up Primer is deprived of sulfate, paraben, and phthalates and can be blended gently with sensitive skin. Moisturizing the skin at maximum level is the essential function of the e.l.f Hydrating product. It can be applied in a small amount on a clear skin to act as an excellent base for your foundation and concealer.
- Contains Grape, Vitamin A, C, and E
- Long lasting smooth skin guaranteed
- Reduces skin pores
- No sulfate, paraben, and phthalate
- Vegan product
- Moisturizes the skin
- Peta certified
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive and acne-prone skin
- Provides brilliant skin coverage concealing all your skin pores.
- A good primer for daily use
- Because of the lightweight, you never have to worry about the beauty product falling off from your skin.
- Greasy texture compared to the best primers for dry skin that are on the market
- Not that great smell
2 – Dermalogica Hydrating Primer
Dermalogica Hydrating Primer has been designed to soften the fine lines, and skin pores effectively. Moisturizing the skin to the fullest with a bright illuminating effect is the leading role played by the Dermalogica product. Dermalogica Hydrating Primer is a lightweight product without any greasy texture in it.
H2O Release TM complex and Abyssinian oil are blended well to produce extreme hydration in your skin. Dermalogica Hydrating Primer contains Whu-Zhu-Yu fruit, which helps to give you softer and natural complexion. As the primer has the primary function of reducing skin pores for that mushroom extracts are mixed well in the formula. To get radiant oil-free skin, you can use this primer for your skin every day.
- Suitable for all skin types
- No greasy texture
- H20 Release TM complex and Abyssinian oil content
- Natural Whu-Zhu-Yu present
- Mushroom extracts for reducing skin pores
- A lightweight product which can stay longer on your skin to give you flawless skin.
- The product can be easily blended well with your skin tone.
- The Dermalogica primer under your make up can give you a moisturized skin instantly.
- Expensive as compared to other similar products.
- For a few skin type, the product can result in breakouts
3 – The Sensual Skin Primer
No products found.
The Sensual Skin Primer helps in moisturizing your skin brilliantly. Skin Enhancer primer is induced in the product to minimize the skin pores and protects the skin from any external damage. The Sensual Skin Primer is a lightweight product to give you customized skin coverage after your make up. The moisturizer blends well to provide you with plump softer skin. The main attraction of the product is the plant extracts, antioxidants vitamins, and hyaluronic acid, which can soothe your skin firm and gives you glowing skin instantly. The dermatologist tested product doesn’t contain any paraben and fragrance.
- Moisturizes skin
- Sensual skin enhancer incorporated
- Contains no sulfate and paraben
- Dermatologist tested
- Contains plant extracts
- Antioxidants vitamins and hyaluronic acid content
- An excellent quality product which can lubricate your skin thoroughly
- The product can blend well with your skin to give you a natural glowing effect.
- Helps to reduce the skin pores from any pollution or damage effectively.
- For a few cases, it can result in quickly wear off with a patchy effect
- Expensive product as compared to other product
4 – Marc Jacobs Beauty Covering Primer
No products found.
Marc Jacobs Beauty Covering Primer is a lightweight primer containing five types of coconut in it. Skin smoothening with a total moisture production to the skin is the main benefit of using this product. The rich nutrient contents of the Marc Jacobs Beauty Covering Primer are full of inbuilt moisture in them helps you to get a nourished radiant skin quickly. Marc Jacobs Beauty Covering Primer works on average to dry skin types, giving them a smooth texture.
Marc Jacobs Beauty Covering Primer contains all the benefits of coconut because in it all the parts of coconut have been used, e.g. the water, the pulp, etc. These parts of coconuts help to moisturize the skin and clear the dirt from the skin pores. When you apply this primer before foundation, it can stay longer on your skin with an illuminating effect on your skin.
- Coconut content
- Organic in nature
- Rich nutrients found
- Moisturizes skin
- Suitable for normal skin
- Reduces pores
- Removes dirt from skin pores
- Primer for dry skin
- The lightweight primer helps to give you a softer skin for a long time
- The Primer moisturizes dry skin well
- The primer can help to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles well
- Because of the coconut content, the oily skin type can suffer as it may feel more oily
- Not that great to smell
5 – Make up Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer
Makeup Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer is a light-based product which has a thick cream consistency which can give your skin a perfect glow and base color. The hydrating formula of the primer works great for skin nourishment, and you can get a flawless makeup stay instantly. Makeup Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer helps in minimizing the fine lines and wrinkles of the skin with perfections.
The enhanced anti-oxidizing vitamin blends well with the skin and prevents your skin from external damage. The vitamins incorporated in the Laura Primer also work against anti-aging lines of your skin. Makeup Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer is different than other primers as it has thin water based and contains less silicon as compared to other products. The dermatologist-tested non-comedogenic Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer is suitable for all skin types from normal to dry.
- Thick cream consistency
- Glows skin
- Fights against anti-aging
- Ant oxidizing vitamins
- Less silicon content
- Water base
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologist tested
- Can give you a natural radiant glow
- Helps to fight against anti-aging
- It can also protect your skin from environmental pollution or damage
- Blends well with the skin
- Water consistency
- Falling off from makeup can be an issue
6 – Smash Box Classic Foundation Primer
Smash Box Classic Foundation Primer is a lightweight primer which can give your makeup wear a photogenic look. The water-based Smash Box Classic Foundation Primer can reduce the fine lines and smoothens your skin quickly. Long lasting glowing skin effect is the prime aim of the Smash Box Classic Foundation Primer. The Primer is vegan and is free of paraben and phthalates. The oil-free Primer can give you excellent coverage without clogging any skin pores. The vitamin A and E present in the product can keep continuing hydrating your face for a long time. Smash Box Classic Foundation Primer doesn’t contain any fabricated fragrance.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Vegan nature
- Contains no Paraben
- Free of phthalates
- Nice coverage
- No-clog poring
- Hydrates well
- Absence of any fragrance
- Being lightweight, the product won’t stick on your skin with a greasy effect.
- The primer can be blended well under your make up base and can be used as a good concealer
- Minimizes the fine lines
- Travel-friendly as it is minimal and handy in size
- Price of the product is not budget friendly
- The primer, in a few cases, can result in skin irritation. Please refer to a dermatologist if you have an allergic tendency or super sensitive skin before applying the product.
7 – Josie Maran Argan based Primer Drop
No products found.
Josie Maran Argan based Primer drop as the name suggested contains pure natural 100% argan oil light and PhytoVie defensive product. This Argan based Primer drop is suitable for all skin types starting from oily, dry, and combination skin types. Josie Maran Argan based Primer drop is formulated to create the perfect canvas like priming, sleek highlighting the property and glowing skin instantly. The dullness and dryness of the skin can be treated well due to the presence of grinded argan powder in the solution of the primer. The light moonlight potion of the concentrated argan oil can give you flawless skin. Another function of the natural argan oil and phytovie is to protect the skin against anti-aging by blurring the fine lines and wrinkles accurately.
Presence of essential oil like lavender and Priming Pearl coatings in the Josie Margan Primer can help you to get a bright glowing face. The Josie Maran Argan based Primer drop can hydrate your skin firmly. It is safe for your skin as it contains no harmful paraben, sulfate, phthalate, artificial fragrance, mineral oil, formaldehyde, and is peg free. To get a smooth, glowing pout, you can apply the primer mixed with foundation above the upper lip, and you can also add one drop of the primer to highlight your cheekbones. Josie Maran Argan based Primer drop comes in a small bottle accompanied with a thin dropper for application.
- 100% argan oil based
- Suitable for Oily, combined and dry skin types
- Phytovie presence
- Light product
- No paraben sulfate, phthalates, artificial fragrance, mineral oil, formaldehyde.
- Suitable as a highlighter and concealer as well
- The lavender essential oil present
- Priming pearl content
- Easy to use
- The product can be used as highlighting your cheekbones and nose. It can be used as an excellent concealer to blur the unwanted lines and dark patches
- Helps in moisturizing the skin throughout
- Travel-friendly as it is portable.
- You can get a bright illuminated skin because of the presence of Priming pearl coating
- Josie Maran Argan based Primer drop is not good to smell at all. It might smell stinky for a few users.
- In a few cases, after applying the primer skin, burn and irritation have occurred. Please consult a dermatologist before using this product.
- The product comes in a small bottle, though handy it has breakage or damage chances while traveling. If the dropper is not appropriately enclosed, the outcome might fall off.
8 – Bare Minerals Hydrating Face Primer
Bare Minerals Hydrating Face Primer is an advanced moisturizing primer exclusively suitable for dry skin. Longtime hydration retaining and producing a smooth, silky skin effect is the principal role of the Bare Minerals Hydrating Face Primer. Bare Minerals Primer contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and coconut for maintaining the maximum hydration level of your skin. This is an effective face primer for dry skin.
The mixture of different minerals produces a milky yet glowing effect on the skin. Bare Minerals Hydrating Face Primer works excellent in reducing the fine lines and pores of the skin without forming any cakey lines after makeup. Bare Minerals Primer can be used before foundation on your face to get a long lasting luminous effect. The white colored Hydrating Primer is safe for your skin as it contains no oil, sulfate, paraben, and fragrance.
- Suitable for dry skin
- White in color
- Hydrates skin
- Hyaluronic acid
- It Contains Glycerin and Coconut
- Reduces fine lines
- No sulfate, paraben, and fragrance
- Long lasting effect.
- Blends well with the skin
- Gives you a radiant, glowing skin
- It can help to reduce the fine lines and works against anti-aging very well
- Too thick compared to other face primers for dry skin
- It can’t produce good coverage for a few users,
9 – Becca Light Primer
No products found.
Becca Light Primer is designed to deal with your skin discoloration firmly. It gently removes all the anti-aging pores and lines of your skin effectively. A cool Light Technology induced in the primer helps to give your skin a natural glow without any flaws instantly. The Becca Light Primer also has mineral enriched spring water, pear flower and sodium hyaluronic acid which can retrieve the skin moisture for a longer time. The lavender extracts in the solution help to fight against the dryness and dullness of the skin and balances the skin tone brilliantly. The Becca Light Primer is a safe product deprived of paraben, sulfate, and phthalates.
- Can give a natural glow
- Cool Light Technology induced
- Spring water
- Pear flower
- Sodium hyaluronic acid content
- Moisturizes skin for a long time
- Safe Product
- Without Paraben, sulfate, and Phthalates
- Fights against dryness effectively
- Soothes skin brilliantly
- Helps in producing a radiant glow
- For a few users, this product doesn’t give any coverage
- An expensive product as compared to other similar items
- For little sensitive skin, after application, it might result in breakouts.
10 – NYX Professional Hydra-Touch Primer
NYX Professional Hydra-Touch Primer has been designed in a thick cream based texture to give a tremendous flawless foundation effect to your skin. Producing a softer impact on the skin at the same time hydrating the skin to peak level is the essential function of this NYX primer. The skin-friendly essential ingredients like chamomile, green tea, and ginseng root extract exist in the Nyx Primer, which can help in proper skin nourishment for a long time. The Nyx Professional Primer can be used in a small amount in your skin to get maximum coverage on your skin pores and lines.
- Thick cream
- Flawless foundation effect
- Softens the skin
- Presence of chamomile, green tea, and ginseng root extract
- Hydrates skin
- Reduces lines and pores
- Blends well
- Can give a good skin coverage for your make up
- Smoothens the skin efficiently
- It does not have any greasy texture on the face after its application
- For a few oily or combined skin type user, the Nyx primer can result in breakage and pimples.
- In a few cases, the Nyx Primer has failed to give a decent coverage after makeup.
Ultimate Guide On Best Primers For Dry Skin
What Causes Skin Dryness?
Dry skin is not just the result of any underlying disease. Many people have dry skin, which causes flakes, cracks, and dry patches. Below mentioned are a few reasons that make the skin dry:
Medical Conditions: Sometimes, some disease a human body is suffering from causes a very hydrating skin to turn into a dry one. ‘Eczema,’ also known as ‘Atopic Dermatitis,’ is a chronic condition of a skin which causes the skin to form dry, scaly patches. ‘Psoriasis’ and ‘Type 2 Diabetes’ is another disease which is responsible for the skin to get dried up easily
- If it is not any medical condition that is making your skin dry, then there are undoubtedly other factors that lead to dryness like dry weather.
- When the body records insufficient hydration, or it suffers from dehydration, the skin gets dried.
- Applying any harsh soap, detergents, and some shampoos which are designed to take off oil tends to absorb all moisture from the skin.
- Moisturiser’s improper use and the hot showers for a reasonable amount of time and when you swim in a chlorinated pool can result in dryness of the skin.
If none of the above cause fits you, then you are blessed with naturally dry skin.
How To Know Whether The Skin Is Dry?
Certain signs show that the skin has gone dry. If you have itchiness, mild to severe flaking, scaling or peeling, fine lines, gray or ashy skin, and redness, then your skin is suffering from dryness.
What Is A Primer?
The makeup Primer is a base for foundation that is applied on bare skin. It allows the makeup to go on smoother and keeps it long lasting. Many people don’t make use of the primer, considering it as not so significant or unsure of the way using it. But it has to be noted that whether you apply the makeup on the full face each day or you prefer to keep it simple with BB cream, makeup primer is a blessing when we want to achieve a smooth face look. There is a difference between a face primer for dry skin and a primer for regular skin, keep that in mind.
Primer is accomplished with both the makeup and skin care properties. If you possess a dry skin, then no matter how good you feel with the overall look and finish of the makeup, if something is off or missing, then add a primer to the makeup routine which will impact the glow to the face you might be looking for.
Selecting The Right Primer
Primer is counted as a mediator between a healthy skincare routine and a flawless makeup. Different primers have different ways of covering, so whenever you desire to have a particular effect, there is the foundation that can provide you that effect. Some primers may leave the skin with a bright glow while some may leave dewiness and some might leave a matte effect.
As said, there are different primers available where some can help in the discoloration process, while some may hide all the imperfections. Not yet ending, they tend to moisturize the skin, hold anti-aging and anti-acne properties and can also protect the skin from any sun damage. Like foundations, Primers also vary based on the skin type, which means primer having a particular effect on face skin may not look the same on another skin type. Let us study the way the primer can be chosen for effective results:
- Choosing Primer for a perfectly healthy skin that has no large pores and which does not get oily or dry more often is not so difficult. Select the foundation that provides a dewy finish or a matte effect
- Dry skin, the one we are focusing here, is a bit difficult to prime. People with dry skin face the hardest times when they are on a lookout for the perfect primer that matches their skin. There are those oily skin girls that envy you for not have greasy skin, but there are a different set of troubles you have to go through.
You should focus on a product that keeps your skin moisturized and lends a dewy finish on the skin. Hence, always opt for a primer that is hydrating and creamy. We should never forget that our skin is not dealing with any enlarged pores, but it is fighting a flaky skin, and only a primer that’s high on hydration will help the skin. The best way to check on the correct primer is to ask for a sample test before you finalize on anyone.
A Proper Way To Apply The Best Primer For Dry Skin
There are a few key steps that you need to follow while applying a primer, following which; you can obtain the desired result:
Clean The Face
A well-cleansed face is the most critical requirement as the makeup looks best only when the skin is hydrating. As the first step to any makeup routine, wash the face with any mild face wash, that is not over drying and which promises to take away any grease and dirt. Rinse the face and pat dry.
Moisturize The Skin
Oily skin girls can easily skip this step, but for the women with dry skin, it is a must to follow this step. You need to supply some moistness to the face. For this, moisturize the skin with a moisturizer that is light, fast soaking up and is oil free.
However, the moisturizer to be applied must be carefully chosen as not all the moisturizer and sunscreens have coordination with the primers. If we use any such product, it tends to pile up on the face. Hence, try to moisturize with a product that gets completely absorbed by the skin.
Take A Pea-Sized Portion
It is vital that you make use of the primer in small amounts as when the quantity is more than the required amount, it affects the entire look, thereby making the makeup messy. To remember here is ‘If using primers, a little is always more than enough.’ Just take a pea-sized amount and start dotting it over the forehead, nose, chin, cheeks, and jawline. Target the areas that in actual need of a primer. And the best way to apply it is by using hands rather than any brush or sponge as it gets us a thin and smooth makeup application.
The next step is to spread the dots that we created all over the face. Start from the center and massage it outwards in a downwards motion to avoid disturbing the fine hairs on the face. Gently rub the primer into the skin in a way that it fills in all the pores of the skin, making it even. Try to make the layer as thin as possible as it will give the best impact. However, we need to take care that we do not work with the product for too long.
Let It Dry
The primer dries up very fast, but it is essential that we wait for at least 3 to 5 minutes until its wholly dried.
Once the primer is set, the skin is entirely ready for the smoothest foundation application. Apply the foundation and carry on with the routine makeup pattern you follow. However, some people don’t feel the need of foundation once they see the impact of the primer. This is because primer alone can blur away all the imperfections.
Benefits Of Using The Best Primer For Dry Skin
Less Time And Money
Primers are believed to be multipurpose. Many people have a preconception that primers are just a waste of time but this does not hold as many Primers have the combined benefits of a moisturizer, an eye cream, sunscreens, vitamins, anti-aging, thereby, eliminating the need to buy all these separately as well as saving the time needed to apply all this differently.
In addition to this, we make use of a minimal amount of Primer .i.e. a pea-size amount in a single application. This is an added benefit that saves our time and money.
This is the most important benefit that we get with the implementation of the primer. The primer is applied with a motive that forces the foundation to stick on the skin along with absorbing the oil for a clean look. The makeup, when done with primer as a base tends to stay for a longer duration. Neither there is a change reflected even after a long gap, nor there is any damage seen.
One significant thing to remember over here is compatibility. The primer, by all means, should match with the foundation. To illustrate, we can never yield good results when we mix and match the oil-based products with water based products.
Say Bye To Oil
As it is an inbuilt feature of a primer to absorb the oil, there are high-class primers available in the market, which are going to bless you with a royal and matte finish throughout the day, thereby helping your skin to get rid of the irritating and unappealing shiny look.
If you possess that oily skin which has large pores, then it can be worked upon using a Primer. The primer fights the oil formation by absorbing it; hence, it automatically solves the problem of the pores as when the skin does not get oily, there will see no pores creation.
The primer will also help to decline the look of the pores, smoothing the skin and close the pores against outside influence.
Imparts An Extra Boost Of Hydration For The Dry Skin
Primers that are specially made for the dry skin come with glycerine and Hyaluronic acid that add an increase to the long-lasting hydration to the skin and imparting your skin with all the smoothening properties.
Apart from all the areas the primer is brilliant at, it is also enabled to make the skin tone uniform, and color correction even before the foundation and concealer is applied. If you possess the yellowish tone, opt for a purple primer while if you have the red tint, go for the green ones.
Makeup Primers give a complete radiant and flawless glow to the face by dealing with lines, wrinkles and other imperfections. A correct choice which encompasses many natural ingredients helps to tone down the skin, eliminating all the unwanted things.
A Perfect Highlighter
There is no end to the benefits of a primer one can count on. It is also used as a replacement of a highlighter. The result achieved has no difference as compared to the actual highlighter.
Things To Consider While Purchasing A Primer For A Dry Skin
Below mentioned are few things you need to consider while buying a primer for a dry Skin
The primer formula is a significant thing to take care of. Either the primer should be liquid base or oil base. We need a solution that will help to add the much-needed moisture to the leaving skin that lacks it and is drying. This liquid-based formula makes it very easy for the foundation to blend rather than being absorbed
The Primer should be very light that hydrates the dehydrated areas boosting the skin’s radiation. These don’t form a cakey look thereby preventing the visibility of any unwanted marks
We should avoid primers that have silicone as an ingredient as they are not hydrating enough and tend to flake if the skin is very much dry
Look for Primers that have coconut water as an ingredient as they tend to hydrate the skin and promote the elasticity
Even though nature supplies us with so many natural ingredients in abundance, we never get the opportunity to use them due to lack of natural resources or due to a busy schedule. The least we can try is get the Primers which have been composed of natural ingredients.
For dry skin, primers that nourish the skin are recommended. Hence, go for the primers that hold all essential oils like Almond oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Oil, and Vitamin C as ingredients as they are really nourishing for the skin and also gentle with the skin.
One of the most critical factors that cannot be neglected is hydration. The dry skin loses its moisture very quickly and gets dried up very fast. Hence, as a primer stays for a very long duration, it should be able to hydrate the skin. Look for the products that have the label ‘hydrating.’
Many companies produce Primers that are counted as All-in-one, which means they are multipurpose. Dry skin users should specifically look out for the primers that transform the face into a smooth canvas, so makeup goes on evenly for a long-lasting matte finish. Hence opt for the primer which has formulas of ‘moisturisation,’ ‘SPF,’ ‘cleansing,’ ‘toner,’ ‘anti-aging’ and ‘anti-acne.’
Few Questions And Answers To The Best Of Knowledge
Below mentioned are generally asked questions by the users relating to Primers.
What Are The Makeup Primers, And How Do They Function?
Primers can be considered as a base which is applied to a bare skin on which you use other makeup products like foundation. They are designed to protect the skin against heavy makeup. They help to retain the makeup on the face for a longer duration and are made to cover up any acne spots, skin blemishes, wrinkles, and fine lines.
Does Primer Dry Out The Skin?
No, not all do it. The market offers the moisturizing primers that are designed to hydrate the skin for longer duration and helps to lit from within glow.
What Color Primer Should One Select?
Makeup Primers are available in both clear as well as color shades. If you possess smooth tones without too many blemishes than go for the clear ones, whereas, if you have red spots, opt for the green primers. Blue primers are recommended for delicate skin tones.
Do Primers Clog The Pores?
Honestly, some of the Primers clog, but most don’t. Opt for the primers that are low on silicone or not at all as it travels to the pores and clogs them.
What Should Be Applied First, A Primer Or A Moisturizer?
A moisturizer is always applied first that hydrates the skin by supplying all the essential nutrients. Then use the primer that will help the makeup to stay for longer.
Can A Primer Be Used Without Foundation?
If you are looking for a very glamorous look, application of both Primer and Foundation is recommended. However, Primer can be used solo if you want a light makeup look.
The primers are considered as a universal product which includes the benefits of many useful and expensive products within it. A primer is a must for the dry skin as it supplies all the essential nutrients to the skin, thereby restoring the hydration in the skin and giving you a glowing spotless, smooth skin that anyone will fall in love with. We hope we cleared you about the Best Primer for dry skin and the theories associated with it.
Plastic surgeon and IPL professional. Combining the best technologies with professional skills to help clients become happier.