Primer is a smooth coating of cream or gel under base foundation make up. To conceal any little pores or dark spots, we should take care of our base make up very carefully. In oily skin, preserving the flawless makeup becomes a challenge. Hence, large pores or even creases develop after a certain point in time. It can be rectified well if you use a skin-rectifying good primer. When we choose the best primer for oily skin, we should focus on natural oil fighting or soaking capability. Hypoallergenic and hydrating quality of a base makeup can retain your smooth skin without any flaw for a longer time. A matte feature of any primer for oily skin can restrict the glossy texture of your skin. We will help you get the best primers for oily skin by giving you the information in this article.
- Top 12 Best Primer For Oily Skin
- 1 – L’oreal Paris Infallible Make-Up Primer
- 2 – Boots No7 Airbrush Effect Makeup Primer
- 3 – Rimmel Long Stay Primer
- 4 – Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Removal Clear Primer
- 5 – Revlon Skin Correcting Perfect Primer
- 6 – Nyx Makeup Glow Killer Professional Primer
- 7 – L’oreal Paris Smoothening Base Primer
- 8 – One Heck Of A Blot Quick Perfection Primer
- 9 – E.L.F No Pores Make Up Face Primer
- 10 – L.A Girl Pro HD Face Primer
- 11 – Covergirl Matte Finish Primer
- 12 – Milani Matte Shield Face Primer
- Buying Guide For Best Primer For Oily Skin
- Benefits Of Using Best Primer For Oily Skin
- How Do You Choose The Best Primer For Oily Skin?
- Correct Method Of Applying Primer
Top 12 Best Primer For Oily Skin
Skin specialist & Dermatologist have often assisted us in understanding the needs of our skin. They have also advised about easy tips for maintaining skin health and nourishment. With their recommendation, we have selected the top 12 Best Primer For Oily Skin which will help you to choose the best for your skin.
1 – L’oreal Paris Infallible Make-Up Primer
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Make up Primer is designed with a complete hydrating technique which purifies the oily pores of your skin and gives you a matte skin finish. It is a calming lightweight product which gets absorbed in the skin automatically and stays for a more extended period. Uneven complexion can be toned down neutrally. The principal function of this makeup primer is to soak the excess oil from the face and reducing any skin imperfections. Your natural look can be improved by using this non-comedogenic beauty product under your make up. Fine lines and wrinkles can get easily blurred. Safe in nature and highly suitable for oily and sensitive skin types.
- Hydrating purifier
- Refine oily skin pores
- Light in weight
- Easily gets absorbed
- Uneven complexion toner
- Non-comedogenic in nature
- Smooth skin finish
- Oily and combined skin types
- No glossy effect
- Absorbs excess oil from your skin without clogging skin pores
- Helps in getting an excellent matte skin texture
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles safely
- The matte primer does not stay longer in a few skin types
- For a few extreme oily skin types, it is observed that there was no matte effect found after using this product.
2 – Boots No7 Airbrush Effect Makeup Primer
Boots No7 Airbrush Effect Makeup Primer formulated in such a way to give you a complete makeup satisfaction with smooth, flawless skin. Application of this hypoallergenic foundation as a base can retain the softness of your skin all through the day. Natural reduction of the fine lines and wrinkles are made by smooth blending with your skin is the primary function of this product. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Absorbing capability with the skin without any pore-clogging is another best feature of the primer.
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Gives a smooth skin texture
- Works excellent against fine lines and wrinkles
- Blends well
- A perfect skin base make up for the everyday purpose
- Easily gets absorbed by the skin
- Stays more extended period on your skin without melting away.
- The texture of this primer is light, so at times you need to apply the primer in more quantity to get the smooth look.
- A fairly expensive product compared to the best primers for oily skin that are on the market.
3 – Rimmel Long Stay Primer
Rimmel Long Stay Primer can lock your shine and reduce your pores effectively. When you apply this ultra light solution under your makeup, it gives you an airbrushed skin effect perfect for parties or clicking selfies. No pore clogging by soaking the excess oil from your skin is the unique feature of this product. It also acts as a concealer to hide scratches, marks redness of your skin without any greasy effect. To get a long lasting flawless matte skin till 8 hours, you can use this product with or without separate foundation.
- Reduces large pores
- Soaks excess oil
- Airbrushed smooth skin
- Long lasting till 8 hours
- Removes redness
- Works as a concealer
- Matte or velvety effect skin
- You can quickly get the smooth, flawless skin without any messy cream residue on your face
- It absorbs the excess oil from the skin pores. Hence it is easily blendable.
- For oily and sensitive skin types, the primer works best as it retains the excess oil and locks the shine quickly.
- The Consistency of the Primer is thick
- In case of few super oily skin types, it has been observed that after applying the primer pore visibility has enhanced.
4 – Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Removal Clear Primer
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Removal Clear Primer is an excellent foundation for your everyday make up regime. The soft application of the lightweight primer can be used only one layered on your skin to get that flawless look. Instantly giving you maximum pore coverage is the main aim of this product. You can use the primer after moisturizing your face well to retain the hydration level of your skin or as a pre-foundation base before your make up.
- Excellent primer foundation
- Everyday use
- Only one layer application is good
- Maximum pore coverage
- Moisturizes skin well
- Imperfect large skin pores can be concealed well
- Helps in hydrating your skin
- A lightweight product which stays for a long time on your skin without any messy residue.
- As you need a minimal amount of the primer to get the smooth skin, it is cost effective as well.
- Greasy textured effects were found in few oily skin types
- In few cases the primer couldn’t blend well with the skin type was also an issue recorded.
5 – Revlon Skin Correcting Perfect Primer
Revlon Skin Correcting Perfect Primer helps in soothing and perfecting your skin tone to give you a flawless makeup look. Light in weight hence blends easily with your skin by reducing the fine lines, and skin pores amazingly. A High definition technology incorporated which helps in providing a bright illuminated skin tone. Suitable for all skin types, the primer is very safe as it contains no oil, fragrance, and parabens in its composition. It is advised to apply the primer from the center of your face so that it’s easy to blend with your skin. A lightish pink effect is formed on your skin to get an airbrushed fantastic makeup.
- Stays long
- Tones your skin correctly
- Blends well
- Reduces fine lines and skin pores nicely
- Free of oil, parabens, and fragrance
- Pinkish flawless skin
- Ideal for all skin types
- Excellent product for your make up
- A superb blender
- Helps in getting a non-greasy messed up makeup because it is light in weight and stays long easily
- An expensive product compared to the best primers that are on the market today
- For little sensitive skin, after applying this product resulted in red patches. It is recommended to consult a dermatologist before using this primer if you are allergic or have super sensitive skin.
6 – Nyx Makeup Glow Killer Professional Primer
Nyx Makeup Glow Killer Professional Primer is an advanced professional formula which can give you a radiant unblemished skin instantly. Deprived of any color and insubstantial makes the primer blends with the skin and eliminates the excess oil. Vitamin E present in the composition helps to maintain the constant hydration of the skin tone till more extended period as well as keeps the makeup intact for a long time. You can use the primer at night too or can apply as a foundation base under your make up routine. To get an oil-free, matte look for a long time, you can surely opt for this solution.
- Advanced Foundation
- Radiant skin
- No color
- Hydrates skin
- Stays long
- Oil-free look
- Matte skin finish
- Flattens the skin texture smoothly due to its easy application
- Evenly spreads on the skin and blends well
- Moisture retention and locking the oil of your skin to give you a natural look all day.
- For super oily skin types, reapplication of the product couldn’t even soak excess oil from the skin.
- A messy residue was found after using the foundation on a few skin types.
7 – L’oreal Paris Smoothening Base Primer
L’Oreal Paris Smoothening Base Primer is a designated solution for soaking excellently in your skin by reducing the pores. The lightweight texture of this primer stays longer under your makeup base minimizing all kinds of blemishes, patches, and fine lines. A unique matte smooth finishing skin is resulted by repeated application every day. L’Oreal is a renowned brand known for its soft bb creams till foundation all working great for skin tone correction effectively. Another essential function of the Smoothening Primer is to improve your skin texture by constant hydrating the skin pores. Works as an excellent makeup base and as a concealer, this primer is a top favorable product for all skin types. Dermatologists have tested and claimed it as a non-comedogenic beauty blend for your skin, which can give you a velvety soft finish.
- Reduces skin pores brilliantly
- Light in weight
- Stays long
- Perfect makeup the base
- Reduces fine lines
- Rectifies skin tones
- Suitable for all skin types
- Good concealing properties
- Dermatologists tested
- The oil-free primer can work amazingly as a concealer and highlighter
- Easily blends with your skin tone and keeps the makeup intact for a long time without falling off. Either you can use a beauty blender or only your fingers to use a small pea sized amount of it. Puff all over your face and neck and you will be amazed to see the beautiful results.
- For a few skin types, the primer failed to reduce the skin pores
- It has been noticed that after application of the product, you may have to wait for some time to get the makeup base set. It might be time-consuming for a few oily skin types. For them, reapplication may be required.
- Dense or heavy texture is another disadvantage.
8 – One Heck Of A Blot Quick Perfection Primer
One Heck Of A Blot Quick Perfection Primer is one of the surprising product containing Pore shrink technology for easy minimizing the appearance of the pores. No excess oil blotting from your skin is found after your make up is done – is the main aim of the product manufactures. Vitamin E present in the formula helps in regular moisture production to your skin.
Soaking up the excess oil from your face and evenly toning your skin with a proper makeup shine is the prime functionality of this excellent primer. As a concealer, it can instantly conceal all the red or dark patches of your skin with a smooth blend with your skin. Overall smooth skin is derived under your makeup by using this product. Ideal for all skin types, it is safe in composition. Shine Bloc 12 hour Matte Sphere is also found in the formula to regulate a proper shine all day long.
- Pore shrink technology
- Diminishes skin pores
- Excess oil reduction
- Shine Bloc 12 hour Matte Sphere
- Vitamin E presence
- Excellent concealer
- All skin types friendly
- Smoothens your skin
- Amazing makeup base for all skin types
- Can give a matte skin finish easily for long hours
- Quite expensive beauty product
- Few skin types have experienced greasy effect after applying this primer. It again caused their foundation to fall off.
9 – E.L.F No Pores Make Up Face Primer
E .l. F No Pores Make up Face Primer is composed of Tea tree, Vitamin A and E deadly combination to provides you a flawless skin tone. Diminishing the large skin pores to give you a fine-textured skin is the basic functionality of this primer. Vitamin content in this solution firmly moisturizes your skin for a long period. Deprived of harmful toxins like parabens, sulfates, and phthalates e.l.f primer is a mild product ideal for all skin types. It is also a vegan and Peta certified.
- Contains Tea tree extracts
- Vitamin A and E blends
- Diminishes skin pores
- Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
- Suitable for all skin types
- Mild face primer for oily skin
- Peta Certified
- Easy smoothening of the skin pores by giving you a young, radiant look
- Great primer for oily and sensitive skin types
- A velvety matte finish can be derived instantly
- Due to the presence of tea tree extracts, it may smell like a medicinal herb.
- After regular application of this primer, for a few skin types, it has resulted in the oily greasy finish.
10 – L.A Girl Pro HD Face Primer
No products found.
L.A Girl Pro HD Face Primer is designed as a smoothening primer base for instantly flawless skin treatment. First light diffusing objects incorporated in the solution to reduce your skin pores and redness quickly. For proper moisture and nourishment of the skin, the manufacturers have induced vitamin E in the composition. Blends well with all skin types and is exceptionally safe without any paraben or fragrance content. The user-friendly beauty primer is easy to use. Medium to the thick textured cream base is suitable for oily or combined skin too because it can quickly soak inside the skin pores. The velvety matte finish of your skin tone by reducing the fine lines and wrinkles is also one of its main objectives.
- Smooth primer
- Light diffusing objects induced
- Diminishes skin pores
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Good for all skin types
- Great absorbing feature in the skin pores
- Velvet matte skin finish
- Safe face primer for oily skin
- No Paraben
- Free of any fragrance
- Helps in regulating oil and shine of your skin
- Comes in a small flat tube, hence easy to carry
- Skin feels soft and nourished
- Makeup can blend quite well with your skin tone
- Not that great in quality as compared to its price
- Few skin types have experienced dryness after using the primer.
- Oil controlling power is not as long as it is expected for a few oily types of skin.
11 – Covergirl Matte Finish Primer
Covergirl Matte Finish Primer is an intensified primer composed of SPF and oil regulating properties inside it. Natural glowing and the matte natural finish is what you get by applying this beauty blended primer on your skin. The prime functionality is to reduce the oily skin pores instantly from your face at the same time matching up the hydration level. It is advised to apply this white primer on your skin after washing your face thoroughly. You can use it as a regular foundation or generally as a moisturizing primer on your face daily. Broad spectrum SPF 20 content helps the skin from getting damaged due to sunlight.
- SPF 20
- Oil controls
- Matte finish skin
- Maintains moisture
- Best for all skin types
- Everyday use
- An excellent blending primer which can give you a perfect skin
- The coverage of the pores are quite impressive
- For a few skin types, it has resulted in breakouts.
- The moisturizing function of this beauty product is useful; however, as a primer; it has resulted in greasy residue at times.
12 – Milani Matte Shield Face Primer
No products found.
Milani Matte Shield Face Primer is a thin crystalline solution for your everyday make up base. The skin pore reduction and matte protective effect are the initial intentions of the product. Vegan in nature, it blends amazingly well with your skin tone. Hydrates and nourishes the deep skin pores without clogging any pores and hence diminishes the fine lines. To get a beautiful matte flawless skin, you can go for this small tube primer.
- Crystalline or translucent
- Amazing makeup base
- Blends fantastic with skin tone
- Nourishes well
- Maintains hydration of the skin
- No clogging pores
- Reduces fine lines and marks
- A light-weight primer which can settle down quickly under your make up.
- Travel-friendly product
- A reasonably expensive beauty primer as compared to other similar items
- For few skin types, after its application has resulted in greasy texture on the skin.
- Not that great smell.
Buying Guide For Best Primer For Oily Skin
Everyone desires flawless and perfect makeup. Mostly it has been noticed that oily or sensitive skin creates a barrier while getting that perfect makeup base. Due to excess oil secretion from the skin, you end up getting a cakey texture of makeup. Our specialists recently also made a nice guide on primers for combination skin.
Various oil cleanser cream or salicylic acid face wash is available in the market to control the oil secretion. At times regardless of using these products, oily skin suffers from acne or pimple breakouts at the end. Beauty Primers are formulated to control the oil secretion of your skin by giving you a matte finish for a more extended period. A primer can create a perfect base for your makeup so that it does not fall off easily.
Mainly oily skin is formed due to excess production of sebum by the sebaceous glands. Sebum is a thick oily material which is composed of innumerable fat cells inside it. Though sebum is beneficial for hydrating your skin excess amount of sebum can lead to blocking skin pores.
Causes Of Oily Skin
Having oily skin is not a bad thing. There are many reasons why oily skin can appear –
If it’s in your family gene or hereditary, then you are bound to have an oily skin
- Your Age
With your age progress, your skin loses essential nutrients like proteins, collagen properties. These cause the oily textured skin. Due to age, the sebum secretion stops, and then it enhances different skin issues in your oily skin.
Apart from genetics and age, another cause of oily skin is due to hectic temperature or environmental situations. For example, the more amount of heat or humid the climate is the more amount of oil secretion and sweat production in your body.
- Wrong Skin Care
Incorrect skin products can lead to excess oil secretion on your skin. Many individuals get confused between oily and combined skin types. They wrongly invest in heavy makeups to conceal their skin flaws but those results in more oil generation. Water-based neutral pomades are beneficial for oily skin.
Stress is a big enemy of any skin problem. When we talk about oily skin or sensitive issues related to your oily skin, it is to be noticed your lifestyle also makes a significant difference. Junk food, improper sleep, and too much stress can result in dull, oily skin tones. Maintain a healthy diet with a proper skin care routine for removing the toxins from your skin. Detoxifying home drinks composed of lemon is useful for treating your digestive system right. Lemon is highly citric which can prevent any oily skin problems easily.
- Hormonal Imbalance
There can various hormone incorrection that can lead to oily skin and issues related to oily skin. If any women are suffering from PCOD or going through pregnancy, often, it is noticed the sebum secretion increases. You may have observed during your period cycle there can be painful pimples popping up on your face. These are all signs of hormonal instability. Androgen is responsible for excess oil generation, whereas Progesterone plays a significant role for acne or pimples in oily skin. Hydrate yourself well, and always it is advised to take correct medication before anything severe skin disorder takes place.
Results Of Oily Skin
Harmful toxins are accumulated due to oily skin, which leads to different skin irritation. Due to oily skin, you can get a natural glossy effect on your skin, but in the long run, you will face various skin problems
1 – Enlarge Pores
Pores are a gateway for releasing oil and sweat from your skin. Mainly the pores get more prominent due to the sebum secretion of the skin. Dirt and debris can get clogged in the pores if the enlarged pores are not taken care at the right time.
2 – Skin loose
Skin loses the suppleness and elasticity due to oily skin format. Usage of a few natural oils like almond, mustard, coconut oil, etc. might work for skin tightening if you start at the earliest. You can choose skin care products enriched with Vitamin E, which can moisturize and provide additional help to tighten your loose skin.
3 – Constant Pimples and redness
Painful pimples on different parts of your skin and the red, dark spots are common problems of oily skin. Often red patches don’t quickly go from the cheeks, especially in summers. Blackheads or whiteheads around your nose are all the symptoms caused due to excess oily skin. Try using a soothing cleanser for such skin irritations. Use zinc supplements by consulting doctor. You may use aloe gel or tea tree oil based face primer or foundation for your regular use if you are an office goer or have to go out.
Functions Of Best Primer For Oily Skin
When you start a base makeup, the main aim should be blending the product well with the skin. Primers or foundations are launched to give you a matte effect without clogging any skin pores. It helps to reduce the skin pores and lessens the fine lines or wrinkles. For oily skin, choosing the correct product for makeup base is very important. Few things need to be taken care of while selecting the best primer for oily skin.
Long Lasting Make Up Stay
The main aim of any primer is to obstruct the shine and provide a matte covering the skin pores. If any foundations are applied on oily skin, it is observed the melting away of makeup is easier. For a long-lasting makeup stay, the blend of sebum secretion and the liquid product should be prohibited. Primers can prevent such messed up makeup by unclogging pores and give you a flawless matte smooth skin. To choose a correct primer, always check the long lasting quality of it which can easily absorb with your skin.
Fight With Oil
Primers are usually thin textured. For your oily skin, go with the primers, which can blend well with your skin pores and reduces the pore appearances softly. Skin color correction by a primer is the most desired activity that should be kept in mind while choosing for oily skin. You can choose a green primer to reduce the red patches of your skin. For blurring the deep dark spots of your skin or even the dark circles try the yellow primers. It is a time engaging process to apply primer daily, but it is essential for your skin tone correction.
Eradication Of Imperfectness
Before using a foundation, if you apply a good primer that can enhance the beauty of your whole look instantly. Filling up the unwanted pores, blurring wrinkles, preventing the skin discoloration all are important while you start your make up base. Silicon is a crucial achromic water-resistant material which is excellent for absorbing the sweat of your skin. Primers based on silicon can help you to reduce the minor skin flaws, and you can get a smooth skin finish.
Correction Of Redness
To maintain the uniform skin color for your oily skin, try going for yellow or green tinged Primers. Whereas the lavender or soft peach shades diminish the dark spots of your skin, resulting in a bright skin effect. Never go for massive shaded makeup base which always tends to wear off from your skin. Light colors can correct the red patches excellently. Pink can relief your skin from looking tired and dull.
Setting The Foundation
Before applying the foundation, if you use an oil-free non-greasy primer, it always helps the foundation base to set correct. So you never have to think of any foundation touchup at intervals.
For your oily skin when you select a primer for minimizing the pores, keep in mind your skin nourishment is equally important. When moisturization of your skin is hampered, the dry flakes start popping up from the dull skin. Moisture based makeup base can give you healthy skin and reduces the chances of breakouts. Hyaluronic acid and glycerin have brilliant moisture retaining capability. It is often observed that sunlight or harmful artificial lights can damage the skin pores. To rectify that for your matured skin, try makeup primers which can produce the dew effect on your skin.
A primer which is free of artificial ingredients or chemicals fights great against the excess oil secretion. The smooth primers can uniformly get distributed all over your skin evenly without leaving any greasy texture or residue. Non-comedogenic primers are basically oil free that can keep your face fresh and dry.
Due to hot and humid temperature conditions, your make up falls off quickly. Winters are useful for maintaining the skin humidity, and it does not affect your make up. Investing in a broad spectrum SPF content can relief your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays.
Long Running Efficiency
A genuine and good quality primer will stay on your skin until 8 hours. If you have oily skin, still you shouldn’t compromise on the longevity of the beauty product. Any primer staying till 4 hours is not much helpful as it may require more touch-ups.
Skin Tones And Shades
Knowing your skin tone is essential while choosing a primer. Sensitive, allergic or acne-prone skin types can be treated well by primers containing anti-acne properties like for, e.g., salicylic acid. In case you have healthy skin, you face no issues, but for dry, oily aging skin, it is essential to choose a product which can soothe your skin problems without making it look worse.
Matte textured primer is always a favorite product for oily skin. It locks in the hydration while anti-oxidant properties in a cream can help the matured skin. Natural or neutral primers are beneficial for sensitive skin. There are various benefits of using a primer for your daily makeup regime.
Benefits Of Using Best Primer For Oily Skin
- Helps to moisturize and soothes the skin
- Diminishes the fine lines and wrinkles efficiently
- Skin pores never get clogged hence your skin can breathe well
- Provides a uniform skin toning for discolored skin types
- Any scars or acne can be concealed easily.
- The makeup base can be long lasting through the usage of a good quality primer
How Do You Choose The Best Primer For Oily Skin?
There are so many varieties of primers and beauty products in the market which promises to give you perfect skin. Either chemical based or highly expensive or you get confused about which one to go for. Its often a big issue while investing on a primer to select the best one for your skin type and requirements of your skin.
Are you facing acne or pimples? Or you are someone who has oily skin and wants to conceal the fine lines? You should ask these questions first to yourself. This can give you a fair idea on which primer should you go for. Research well on your skin type, if required, consults a dermatologist to get the correct suggestion about your skin.
We all have different skin types starting from oily, dry normal or combined, etc. A dry skin primer can be enriched with gel and essential illuminating properties to maintain hydration. Again for healthy skin, you don’t have to worry much, the only thing you can choose is a base which has a good SPF. Matte finish based primers are ideal for oily skin. A mixture of vitamins and anti-oxidants can give you relief if you have oily acne prone skin. For sensitive skin should opt for silicon-based primers as they restrict the breakouts.
Non-Conflicting With Your Foundation
The primer and foundation you apply on your skin should be compatible with each other. It means both should be equal according to oil and water content so that they don’t rebel against each other, resulting in a thick makeup on your face. For this, there is a quick fix how you can check whether your primer and oily skin foundation are on the same level. Apply little primer on your hand until it dries, apply the foundation, and rub it gently. Check if it’s suiting and blending in your skin, then that’s the product you should go for. If you notice any uneven toning then either replaces the foundation or primer.
Correct Method Of Applying Primer
Few essential points need to be remembered before you use a primer on your skin to get the flawless, smooth canvas skin.
Cleaning Your Face
Remove all the impure toxins of your oily face by using a gentle face wash or cleansers. Gentle, mild soaps or face washes can absorb oil from your skin well. Keep a dry towel for drying your face.
Firstly, you have to understand moisturizing lotion or cream and a primer are different. Though many brands claim that their primers can nourish your skin with their moisturizing properties, try avoiding that trap. Use a better quality, weightless moisturizer for your oily skin. You can choose aloe vera, or hyaluronic acid formulated moisturizers for oily acne prone skin types. Gel moisturizers without oil can also be a good idea for oily skin. It is often asked if you have oily skin then why do you need a moisturizer? The answer is when you wash your oily face, the subtleness of your skin decreases. An efficient moisturizer can lock the hydration of oily skin without producing any extra oil on your face.
To begin with, a primer uses a small pea sized quantity on your hand. Dabing too much primer can spoil your foundation by creating lumps. Take a sponge or a beauty blender. Soak it inside water well for 5 minutes. While the blender is getting soaked you can use your fingertips to dab the primer all over your face and neck. Now use the sponge to blend the primer well inside your skin tone. Start from the center and in a circular motion in a mild way. Cover all the areas like your hairline and beside your ears. Do not forget your neckline.
Now, wait for some time like 4-5 minutes till the primer gets soaked in the deep pores of your skin. Then apply a thin layer of foundation. Do not use any cream or lotion with your foundation if you have oily skin. Apply the foundation on your skin the same way you applied the primer. Use a translucent or setting powder to set both the primer and foundation on your skin. After this, you can begin with your eye makeup and rest.
Various kinds of base make up are easily available in the market starting from affordable to expensive rates. Knowing the correct requirement for your skin is a priority before selecting the primer or foundation. Research well on the reviews and then choose the best primer for oily skin. If you face any skin issues after applying any product do not wait for it to increase. Immediately discontinue the application and consult a dermatologist.
Plastic surgeon and IPL professional. Combining the best technologies with professional skills to help clients become happier.